The Milano Bovisa Campus arises on the site of the former gasometer of Bovisa, a neighbourhood north of Milan. The campus has been substantially expanded as the result of an international competition, which was announced in 1998 by Politecnico di Milano in collaboration with other local entities (Municipality and Region) and which has brought about a general renewal of the zone.
The Milano Bovisa campus is subdivided into two campuses:
- one on via Candiani 72 (Design)
- one on via La Masa (Engineering)
The two campuses also host important research structures.
Schools hosted at Bovisa Campus
Research Departments hosted at Bovisa Campus
- Department of Design (DESIGN)
- Department of Energy (DENG)
- Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering (DIG)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (DMEC)
- Department of Aerospace Science and Technology (DAER)
For more details please visit the section: Research Departments.