Health Service

Non-resident students

All students who reside in an area other than that of their competent health authority (called ATS) - for example, a student from Trieste who moves to Milan - are invited to temporarily change their primary care physician for the full period of their studies.

To change physician, simply go to the local health authority office pertaining to your new address and submit your health card at the counter "Scelta e revoca" (selection and cancellation). The change is free of charge. At the end of the period of study, you can return to your primary care physician.

Milan health authority (ATS) website