It is possible to contact the Registrar’s Office through the Polimi Cthatbot:
The system allows you to:
- send an e-mail
- chat with an operator
- book an appointment face-to-face, at our desks; or for a remote meeting (telephone or video call)
Sending an e-mail
The sending of e-mails takes place, initially, through an online form: in this way, the system directs requests to specialized operators on the subject in question. After this first contact, the subsequent exchanges take place through the normal email management systems.
Chatting with an operator
The system allows - on the days and at the scheduled times - to chat with an operator or with a student tutor. The timetable of this service can be found on the following webpage.
Face-to-face and "remote" appointments
The “appointment booking service” allows both the booking of a face-to-face appointment, and the booking of a remote appointment:
- upon booking a face-to-face appointment, on the day and at time of the appointment please go to the office situated at the address stated on the receipt
- upon booking a remote appointment, you will be contacted by the staff of the office you made the appointment with, either at the mobile phone number provided or via Teams. Appointments with the Financial Aid Service will be managed via Teams.
Milano Leonardo (via Golgi 42 - see map) and Milano Bovisa (via Lambruschini 15 - see map) campuses
You must book an appointement through the Online Services or Polimi App.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30-15:00: face to face appointments
- Wednesday, 9:30-15:00: remote appointments (you will be contacted by phone on the Italian mobile phone you have entered wihin your Online Services)
- Friday, 9:30-12:30: remote appointments (you will be contacted by phone on the Italian mobile phone you have entered wihin your Online Services)
International prospective and freshmen students receiving time: visit this page
For the other campuses: visit the campus' website
150 hours positions and Tutoring
Cultural activities and trips
Campus Life - Community Life and Merchandising Unit
Politecnico di Milano – Piazza Leonardo Da Vinci 32 Milano (building 3)
Hours: from Monday to Friday 9:30-12:30
Piazza Leonardo Da Vinci, 32 – Building 3 – Reception days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9.30-12.30 only for those students who have booked an appointment through the Online Services or Polimi.
Non DSU scholarships - Graduation awards
Send an email to: email@example.com
International Prospective and Freshmen Students
Counselling and psychological support
State exam for professional practice
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 1 "Rectorate"
Hours: from Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00