It is possible to contact the Registrar’s Office through the "Contacts for students" system:
The system allows:
- those who have registred to Online Services:
- to send an e-mail
- to chat with an operator
- to book an appointment face-to-face, at our desks; or for a remote meeting (telephone or video call)
- those who have not yet registered to Online Services:
- to send an e-mail (it will be necessary to provide for an e-mail address where to receive the reply)
The sending of e-mails takes place, initially, through an online form: in this way, the system directs requests to specialized operators on the subject in question. After this first contact, the subsequent exchanges take place through the normal email management systems.
The system allows - on the days and at the scheduled times - to chat with an operator or with a student tutor. The timetable of this service can be found on the following webpage.
The “appointment booking service” allows both the booking of a face-to-face appointment, and the booking of a remote appointment:
- upon booking a face-to-face appointment, on the day and at time of the appointment please go to the office situated at the address stated on the receipt
- upon booking a remote appointment, you will be contacted by the staff of the office you made the appointment with, either at the mobile phone number provided or via Teams. Appointments with the Financial Aid Service will be managed via Teams.
To book an appointment with the International Students office click here
- Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30-15:00: face to face appointments
- Wednesday, 9:30-15:00: remote appointments (you will be contacted by phone on the Italian mobile phone you have entered wihin your Online Services)
- Friday, 9:30-12:30: remote appointments (you will be contacted by phone on the Italian mobile phone you have entered wihin your Online Services)
International prospective and freshmen students receiving time: visit this page
For the other campuses: visit the campus' website
Campus Life - Community Life and Merchandising Unit
Politecnico di Milano – Piazza Leonardo Da Vinci 32 Milano (building 3)
Hours: from Monday to Friday 9:30-12:30